By Dr Ranjeet Sharma , Ayurveda
What are the most common Male Sexual Problems?
In clinical practices (both online and offline), patients mainly complain about following problems :
- HSDD / Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder ( It is considered a sexual dysfunction and is characterized as a lack or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activities. A person with HSDD does not start, or respond to their partner’s desire for sexual activity. )
- ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (It is defined as the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection hard enough to perform sexual intercourse).
- PREMATURE EJACULATION (In this problem of a man, semen comes out just before the start of intercourse or a few seconds /minute after intercourse starts resulting into deep frustration in both the partners).
- WATERY SEMEN (Semen looks like water, which causes various physical psychological problems).
- LOW SPERM COUNT (The number of sperms in semen becomes very low resulting into infertility).
What are the causes of above described male sexual problems?
There can be several causes if you are suffering from any one of these problems. Some of them are described below:
- Professional/Psychological Stress
- Diseases (Diabetes, Obesity, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Spondylitis, Psoriasis etc.)
- Continued medications (for acidity, gas, pain, constipation, depression etc.)
- Excessive use of porn objects
- Trauma or injury to the sex organ
How Ayurveda can help to cure above mentioned problems?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical science that uses the potency of the herbs minerals existing in nature and formulates HERBO-MINERAL remedies. Ayurveda is natural and 100% safe. The treatment of the above mentioned problems by Ayurveda helps in improving endurance and stamina in a healthy and natural way. Ayurvedic herbo-mineral formulations help to restore male vigor and strength that cures sexual dysfunctions without any side effect.
Around 150 herbs minerals are used to make personalised medicines (as per patient’s prakruti), out of which some important ingredients are:
- Suvarna pishti (Gold in nano particles form)
- Mukta pishti ( Pearl in nano particles form)
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
All the herbo-mineral formulations (designed from 150 ingredients) are used for increasing libido, fertility and sperm count, correct impotency and achieve long lasting erections, thus improving confidence and self-esteem.